Raptor 'GP' PRO - Digital Wireless Steering Wheel Buttons
Introducing the RAPTOR GP PRO, our most versatile Raptor ever !
- Redesigned Magnetic attachment centre cap
- 8 Channel Wireless RF Steering Wheel Control System
- Made from virtually unbreakable 3.2mm FR4 reinforced fibreglass PCB
- Button plate is water resistant to the point of SUBMERSIBLE
- IP65 Rated Swiss Manufactured Tactile Switches
- Available with 56 high quality decals for each switch
- Fully Programmable Relay Receiver Module
- PRO Receiver has Solid State Relays with 12v 250ma regulated outputs or 5v Logic Level outputs on each channel
- Waterproof Deutsch Motorsport Enclosure with Deutsch Connector (Pre-wired with 30cm tails)
- Now with over 3 Years of Battery standby life
- Programmable Momentary or Latching button actions, with independent flashing option for each channel
- Integrated Battery Status LED with power saving logic
- Selectable FIRMWARE between both ROAD and RACE versions (ROAD Firmware has hazard and indicator cancellation logic)
- The Small Form Factor easily fits a smaller Diameter Steering Wheel - Even Flat Bottomed Wheels
- Fits ALL Aftermarket Steering wheels with a 6 hole, 70mm PCD
- Water, Oil and Chemical resistant to IP65 Ratings
The RAPTOR GP PRO is a 2 part system comprising of the Transmitter Assembly and an 8 Channel Solid State Relay Module.
The Transmitter Assembly houses all of the transmission electronics beneath a magnetic central cap, and once removed you can access the CR2032 3V battery to replace at any time. The transmitter cap also allows the Battery Status LED to show through, providing an easy to see coloured status of the remaining battery condition. The LED is only activated when a button is pressed on the board. The 8 Channel Relay receiver has selectable operational modes for each individual relay output. Each Relay can react to button presses in the following ways;
- MOMENTARY ACTION (Press and Hold)
- LATCHING ACTION (Press once to Lock, Press again to Unlock)
- FLASHING ACTION (For both Momentary and Latching states)
These combinations allow you to fully customise the RAPTOR GP PRO to suit your application. You can wire the receiver into your vehicle and operate electrical systems such as Headlights, Indicators, ECU Maps, Traction Control .... The list is endless !
The 'FLASH RATE' for the PRO Receiver is selectable based upon the chosen switchable firmware. This gives you a choice between 4hz for a 'Flash to Pass' option when the system is connected to your Race Car Headlights, or 2hz when the system is wired to control your indicators. 2hz is compatible with UK IVA Regulations.
In the box you will receive the Raptor Transmitter Plate, the 8 Channel Relay Receiver, 1 x Wiring Loom, 1 x CR2032 Button Cell Battery, a High Quality Decal sheet and a set of Installation Instructions. Additional batteries, Wiring Looms and Transmitter Caps are available to purchase separately if required.
Please check that you steering wheel has sufficient space for the Raptor without fouling any of the buttons.
Download our RAPTOR FITTING GUIDE.
All products exclude UK VAT at 20% unless otherwise stated. UK VAT will be added to your order on checkout. For international orders, please contact us directly for alternative payment options.
We Also Recommend