Raptor 'RACE' - Fully Programmable Version
Introducing the RAPTOR 8 Channel Wireless Control System. Both incredibly slim and extremely durable, the Raptor redefines the aftermarket control solution for the Motor Sport enthusiast.
- Brushed Silver Gel Centre cap
- 8 Channel Wireless RF Steering Wheel Control system
- Fully Programmable 12v Relay Receiver Module
- Momentary, Latching or Flashing Action for each button and relay
- Integrated Battery Status LED with power saving logic
- The Small Form Factor easily fits a smaller Diameter Steering Wheel - Even Flat Bottomed Wheels
- Fits ALL Aftermarket Steering wheels with a 70mm PCD
- Water, Oil and Chemical resistant to IP65 Ratings
The RAPTOR is a 2 piece system comprising of the Transmitter Assembly and a 12v 8 Channel Relay Module.
The Transmitter Assembly houses all of the transmission electronics beneath a central cap, and once removed, you can access the CR2032 3V battery to replace at any time. The transmitter cap also allows the Battery Status LED to show through, providing an easy to see coloured status of the remaining battery condition. The LED is only activated when a button is pressed on the board. The 8 Channel Relay receiver has selectable operational modes for each individual relay. Each Relay can react to button presses in the following ways;
- MOMENTARY ACTION (Press and Hold)
- LATCHING ACTION (Press once to Lock, Press again to Unlock)
- FLASHING ACTION (For both Momentary and Latching states)
These combinations allow you to fully customize the RAPTOR to suit your application. You can wire the receiver into your vehicle and operate electrical systems such as Headlights, Indicators, ECU Maps, Traction Control .... The list is endless !
The 'FLASH RATE' for the Race Version of the Raptor has been set at 4 times per second. This gives you a nice rate for a 'Flash to Pass' option when the system is connected to your Race Car Headlights.
In the box you receive the Raptor Transmitter Plate, the 8 Channel Relay Receiver, Wiring Loom with over braid, 1 x CR2032 Button Cell Battery and a set of Installation Instructions. Additional batteries, Wiring Looms and Transmitter Caps are available to purchase separately.
Please check that you steering wheel has sufficient space for the Raptor without fouling any of the buttons. Download our RAPTOR FITTING GUIDE.
All products exclude UK VAT at 20% unless otherwise stated. UK VAT will be added to your order on checkout. For international orders, please contact us directly for alternative payment options.
Need this product customised ? Add our 'Button Layout Customisation' option to your order.
We Also Recommend